This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Working with 2 separate eCos installations
- From: Lars Poeschel <larsi at wh2 dot tu-dresden dot de>
- To: Elad Yosef <elad dot yosef at gmail dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 09:44:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Working with 2 separate eCos installations
- References: <AANLkTikk5vyr+DZhMsb38wLVNHk7DFPqor+9Oi4mvFHu@mail.gmail.com>
Am 01.02.2011 um 09:34 schrieb Elad Yosef:
> I have 2 work-spaces for RedBoot/eCos
> The first installed one was for RedBoot( i have fully installed eCos
> and later removed unused things)
> The second installed for the eCos Application (regular full eCos
> install + my platform stuff)
> When I'm switching between the 2 work-spaces, I invoke the configtool
> from inside the workspace,
> But the repository and the build tool paths are not switching!
As far as I know you only have to switch the ECOS_REPOSITORY environment variable. Have you done that ?
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss