This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Ethernet PHY board specific configuration
- From: Martin Laabs <martin dot laabs at mailbox dot tu-dresden dot de>
- To: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:37:29 +0100
- Subject: [ECOS] Ethernet PHY board specific configuration
- Reply-to: eCos Discuss <ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
my eCos port to the AT91SAM9 family is mostly done. Now I want to configure
the ethernet phy after it is recognized by ecos and before the MAC begins
transmitting data. The cause is to configure the auto-negotiation mode and
As far as I know there is no such macro or callback defined yet. Is this
correct and where should I add such a macro?
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss