Re: Development environment under Windows without cygwin?

Hi Richard

Richard Rauch wrote:

> I have found now an interesting link: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ct2.html
>
> Is that, what I'm searching for? I have read the description and it looks
> like that this version of the Configuration Tool is running without cygwin?
> But the page itself is marked as "obsolete". So maybe this work was not
> continued?
>
> How knows more about this?

The eCos Configuration Tool was originally developed as an MFC
application for Windows hosts only (version 1.x). The page you cite is
referring to early versions of the port of the eCos Configuration Tool
to wxWidgets (version 2.x). These early versions were built for Windows
hosts using Microsoft's C++ compiler.

John Dallaway
eCos maintainer
http://www.dallaway.org.uk/john