Re: Re: request

On 25/03/2011 16:23, Stanislav Meduna wrote:
On 25.03.2011 15:48, ricky wu wrote:

I like git too, our android and standard Linux team all use git.
But git is so complex.
Last time I checked git also had a very poor Windows support -

We use git on windows absolutely fine all the time. For the more complex stuff just use git bash exactly as if you were on a linux machine. If you need a gui tortoise git allows you to do almost all operations.

I don't think moving to git would make eCos development any harder on windows, that said I wouldn't mind hg either. I would say that cvs is terrible and that the sooner eCos gets on with it (whatever the choice) the better.

Will