Re: stm3210e eval board adc question

Thank you Christophe and John for your replies.

I did checkout the cvs repository and was able to get the right folder
i.e. packages\devs\adc\cortexm\stm32

However, this hasn't solved my problem. I am still getting the same
output as before when calling cyg_io_lookup and cyg_io_read.

To integrate the new packages from the cvs. I copied  the entire
repository over my ecos-3.0 folder. Then I regenerated the ecos.ecc
file for stm3210e. I noticed here that the
CYGPKG_DEVS_ADC_CORTEXM_STM32 checkboxes were grayed out. I then
recompiled my application with the newly generated libraries.

Please let me know if I am missing some steps. I am sure I am. Is
there a guide that I can follow that shows how to integrate the ecos
cvs packages?

Best regards,
Jayant