RE: stm3210e eval board adc question

Hi Jayant,

You are using ecos-3.0 with the additional STM32 ADC package from CVS? It is usually not recommended to mix source code as it make it more difficult to get support from the mailing list.

It is not enough to copy the directory packages\devs\adc\cortexm\stm32 in your repository, you must also include the package entry in the database (i.e. ecos.db):

package CYGPKG_DEVS_ADC_CORTEXM_STM32 {
    alias         { "STM32 ADC driver" adc_stm32 }
    hardware
    directory     devs/adc/cortexm/stm32
    script        adc_stm32.cdl
    description "
    This package provides a driver for the ADC interfaces found on the
    ST STM32 microcontroller family."
}

To build the STM32 HAL with ADC support from CVS repository, I do:
$ ecosconfig.exe new stm3210e default
$ ecosconfig.exe add io_adc

You can configure the ADC from the GUI:
$ configtool.exe ecos.ecc