RE: Kinetis TWR-K60N512-KIT questions

Hi,
I test unified RAM configuration and it works for me with some modifications.
?? -. Replace SRAM by RAM hal_cortexm_kinetis_twr_k60n512.cdl to disable execution of SWI in
hal_reset_vsr (line 187). Execution of this part reset tower and flash code runs again.

?? -. Lookup /dev/ser3 and make cyg_io_write instead of printf. Code with printf reset tower and
flash code runs again.

I also try to use cortexm exception support but it fails.
I install an exception handler with cyg_exception_set_handler for CYGNUM_HAL_VECTOR_SERVICE
(vector 11 -> SVCall). I make a SWI call an I expect it to modify execution flow to call my exception handler.
SWI calls hal_default_svc_vsr and R3 get a dummy value not a function address value.

Why software interrupt doesn't call hal_default_exception_vsr?
Regards.