dynamic loader in eCos over MIPS

Hi,
I have MIPS16 eCos application and I want to split my code between RAM
and flash.

My flash is memory mapped for CPU IO so no driver need for reading it,
this allows me to run code directly from flash.

Since my application has several static libraries I want to place one
of the them in the flash.
I can easily change it to be shared object.

I want the eCos application to execute the library from the flash,
means the loader only needs to link it, without re-allocating it.

My Questions are:
Can it be done?
How stable the loader in eCos?
Does eCos loader works well with MIPS?