Re: Ftp server solution for eCos?

On 31.05.2011 17:19, Paul MAILLET wrote:

> I have been looking for an FTP server for eCos but it seems that there
> is only a FTP client package in the repository.
> I have also found a custom port from Troll-FTPd (cf:
> http://www.meduna.org/sw_ecosftpserver_en.html) but I don't know
> anything about its validity, quality or performance.

I'm the author of the port. I don't know what your requirements are,
but we are using the ftp server in our product and for us it works.
However, we are only using it as a simple way of transferring
the update firmware and to access the configuration and logfiles
on our devices, so it is not really tested with a lot of clients
or with heavy-duty transfer of tons of data.

I have updated the tarball on my website with the current
snapshot, containing a few bugfixes to the 0.1 version:
  http://www.meduna.org/code/ecos-ftpserver-0.2.tar.gz
Just test it - if you find some bugs or suggestions, please,
let me know.

Regards
--
                                      Stano