Re: SPI send data

Hi Manuel!

Thank you for your suggestion. I looked at this document
http://www.st.com/internet/com/TECHNICAL_RESOURCES/TECHNICAL_LITERATURE/REFERENCE_MANUAL/CD00171190.pdf
which suggests that the clock signal may be remapped to PB3 (in
9.3.10). So I plugged check that pin with the logic analyzer as well
and still no clock. I am also attaching my ecos configuration file
with this email. Basically I have only kept SPI1 active.

How can I generate a clock signal on the pin (PA5) which is connected
to my device? And use the ecos spi functions to enable chip select and
transfer data? Is there a sample program which uses the ecos spi
functions to communicate with a device (not just loopback)?

Any advice is helpful.

Thank you,
Jayant Biswas