eCos Vmware under WindowsXP

Dear All,

I am new to eCos and Vmware. The eCos application our team is developing need to be tested on Virtual Machine, as we don't have the Real Hardware yet.

Could you please provide steps / links so that I can create Vmware with eCos / Redboot where I can download the application image and use GDB for debugging.

Thanks and Regards,
Kumaran