Re: httpd recommendation?

Hi,
So you've looked at the eCos daemon and it was not suitable? What features did you need?
You need to look at your requirements. How much flash and ram do you have for the daemon and what capabilities do you need.

Several years ago I ported SHTTPD (simple http daemon, latest version is now called mongoose.) to eCos and have used it since. It is a substitute to the eCos provided daemon. It uses a table that translates urls to C functions which seems to fit well for embedded use. It can also support HTTPS and login. Some others in the group have also used it.

        ...Laurie:{)