Re: Re: Redboot for Kinetis TWR-K70F120M

On 05.01.2012 11:38, Linh Nguyán wrote:
Hi all,
Thanks for your replies. Currently, I don't understand about DDRAM of K70. Do I need configure DDRAM session in linker file, or doing somethings with DDRAM? K60 board does not have DDRAM, so where kernel will be loaded when booting?ote

You shall need linker script with a region and section for DDRAM indeed. Also you will need some code for initialization of DDR controller and possibly DDRAM chip.

Ilija

Little technical note: eCos mailing list filter permits only plain text so your HTML formatted mail has been rejected. In order to pass through instruct your e-mail client for plain text format when sending to eCos mailing list.

2012/1/4 Morris, Richard <Richard.Morris@lifetech.com <mailto:Richard.Morris@lifetech.com>>

Hi All,

Regarding using J-Link and Ecos.

    I use J-Link with eCos and ARM processors.   I have used it with
    the Kinetis K60, the NXP LPC2xxx family, Atmel AT91SAM family.

    My configuration is:
    Ubuntu Host 10.04
    Eclipse 3.6
    Zylin CDT Plugin (http://opensource.zylin.com/embeddedcdt.html)
    GCC compiler:  provided with eCos or CodeSourcery's
    Segger's GDB Server (running on Linux or Windows)
    Segger's J-Link and/or J-Link Pro

Regards,

Richard