How to run sdram test?

Hi,

I am facing a problem for testing my external sdram memory chip.
I would like to run a sdram test program which is done in three step :

1/ Erase the second half of the sdram chip and run the test program on
this area.
2/ When the second half test is finished, Copy/swap my test function
into the second half area
3/ Call the swapped function to test the first half of the sdram.

My problem is that I cannot erase the first half of the sdram until it
contain some vectors that should be used by scheduler, this will
result in crash the program.
So in order to run this test program, I would to know if it is
possible to use the "Invoked from initialization context" mode to do
so or if you may have ever experienced sdram testing in another way?

(ISO C library -> ISO environment startup/termination ->Startup
context for main() -> Invoked from initialization context)

Best regards,

Paul