Re: Re: Redboot for Kinetis TWR-K70F120M

Hi Kocho, Morris and all,

Firstly thanks Kocho for your guide. I have initialized SDRAM
controller & add SDRAM region into linker script. Currently, I can
access SDRAM.

Now I have one question. Why my Redboot does not contain "go" & "exec"
commands? Which component of eCos implements these commands?

Have a nice weekend.

Thanks & Regards,
Linh Nguyen