Re: Re: Redboot for Kinetis TWR-K70F120M

Dear all,
Good news. I have found and downloaded the Linux 2.6 kernel for
Cortex-M (currently is M3 for STM32F2, LPC1788, ARM fusion A2F) and
built successfully. I can porting to Cortex-M4 based on this kernel.
This is the link:
http://www.emcraft.com/index.php/component/jdownloads/view.download/6/8
or
http://www.emcraft.com/index.php/technology/98    (file name: