Re: net/bsd_tcp code conditional on (__NetBSD__ || __OpenBSD__)

On 2012-03-07, Sergei Gavrikov <sergei.gavrikov@gmail.com> wrote:

>> There are uncommitted patches in bugs 1001516, 517, 525 that fix 25
>> more.
>
> Wow! Thank you for the bug numbers. As all reports are submitted to
> 'TCP/IP Component', there is no CC for the ecos-patches list, and I
> quiet missed all of them (TIP: use component 'Patches and contributions'
> and all on the list will be know about, if you want, of course). But,
> it seems to me it is my fault, I need to tune my bugzilla settings.

Ah!  I was wondering why some new bugs showed up in the patches
mailing list and some didn't.  I wandered around the bugzilla pages
for a while this morning trying to figure that out and never did.

Should all bugs for which patches are supplied be filed against the
'Patches' component instead of the actual component containing the
bug?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I'm receiving a coded
                                  at               message from EUBIE BLAKE!!