Re: thread unique id wrapping around

Hi,
We've taken a completely different approach. We only create threads at startup and then have them checkin to the watchdog. Resource usage is more deterministic (when compared to dynamically creating threads) and there is less work required on each new web request. We don't need a thread monitor or know or care about the thread id.

...Laurie:{)