Help wanted: eCos-based Projects

Hello everybody,

I already asked the very same question some time ago, maybe I have
more luck this time ;-) In our research project AORTA [1] we try to
analyse and manipulate the real-time systems architecture (e.g.,
event-triggered vs. time-triggered execution, sequential vs. parallel
execution, ...) of a given real-time system. For that purpose, we
built an LLVM-based operating system aware compiler - the RTSC [2] -
to migrate e.g. event-triggered systems to time-triggered systems.
Currently, we work towards the support of multicore systems,
distributed systems and also replication within the RTSC. So, the RTSC
shall be able to map a given real-time application based on a specific
RTOS to such systems.

We now search for eCos-based real-time applications (not necessarily
eCos, but I think the chance to find an eCos-based application via the
eCos-list is higher than to find a POSIX-based one) so we can feed
them into the RTSC to analyse and manipulate them. So, if anyone knows
about such an application that is available as source code, I would be
very glad if he or she could tell me about it. If there are people out
there, that are willing to share source code, that is not available
publicly, these people are highly welcome, too - just send me an
eMail. Thanks!

Ciao, Fabian

[1] http://www4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/Research/AORTA
[2] http://www4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/Research/RTSC