eCos arm-eabi GNU tools - test release 4.6.3-20120623

I have generated a new test release of the GNU tools for ARM targets.
The new test release avoids an issue with the length of GDB 'g' packet
replies when working with Cortex-M targets that was seen with the
previous test release. GDB is now built from 7.4.1 sources with an
M-profile patch based on current GDB sources. GCC 4.6.3 is now built
with additional multilib setup for Cortex-A9 processors.

Thank you to Jifl for the GDB work and to Ilija Kocho for driving
everything forward.

These tools are intended for testing within the eCos community. The test
builds can be downloaded from the eCos ftp site and are located under
the "gnutools" directory:

> Cygwin-hosted:
> gnutools/cygwin/test/ecos-gnutools-arm-eabi-20120623.cygwin.tar.bz2
>
> Linux-hosted:
> gnutools/i386linux/test/ecos-gnutools-arm-eabi-20120623.i386linux.tar.bz2

Please use a mirror site in your own geographical region to access these
files. Sites which mirror the eCos ftp area are listed at:

  http://ecos.sourceware.org/mirror.html

The tools may be extracted into the current working directory from the
downloaded archive files by using one of the following commands at a
bash prompt:

  tar jxvf ecos-gnutools-arm-eabi-20120623.cygwin.tar.bz2
  tar jxvf ecos-gnutools-arm-eabi-20120623.i386linux.tar.bz2

The Linux-hosted tools should work on most Linux distributions. The
Cygwin-hosted tools require a recent Cygwin installation including the
"libexpat1" and "libmpc1" packages.

Thank you for your feedback on the previous test release tooclhain. Your
feedback on this new test release is also welcome. Please report any
issues at:

  http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org

John Dallaway
eCos maintainer