Need Help for Porting to ARM7

Hi all,
I am totally new to?ecos?and want to port it to my Arm7 board that is very similar to ARMSAM7Xek with little differences.
after installing cygwin, ecos and arm toolchain in winXp , i used "ecos
configuration tool v2.11" and built some project based on AT91SAM7Xek in templates.
now i have build results in install folder with size of 105MB,and mlt folder is empty.i have built the tests too.
I dont know what to do
with these files!please help
me,what should i do after these steps?is there some boot strap software
to download the code to target?or any special debugger is needed?
i read documents but i am totally
confused because of different suggestions,
i have worked with IAR and segger jlink debuger in my earlier projects if it helps.
regards,
Rafipoor,