RE: any way to reset the TCP/IP network buffers in ecos?

Hi Ken,

> On our system, we bring PPP up and down to minimize connection time costs, but after running a while, we seem to get this error:
>
> socket returned: No buffer space available

OK. This must be a memory leak somewhere.

However I fixed a fiew memory leaks with my enhancement patch for the FreeBSD
See Bug# 1001656. Maybe you try to use this first.

One major flaw was, when you do a IF_DOWN the unsent buffers must be cleaned up too.

By the way, how did you compile your target with PPP in the first place?
This does somehow not compile, as far as I know.

Regards
Bernd Edlinger