what amount of RAM is must in target board for eCos

hi all
i am going to purchase my target processor for eCos as ARM Cortex M3, so a bit worried about its RAM and ROM size requirement when used with eCos.ya, i know,its more application dependent.
lets say, as per my application, i want to play eCos fullest (while learning eCos) and as main objective, i want to interface graphical LCD (colored) with board (eCos installed) and if possible some GUIs would also go along.
now for such kind of application, what size of RAM and ROM should be required as i have already tried to do this with LPC2148 with 32K RAM which let me down in past.....as much i? know, eCos requires 10K of RAM space as bare minimum.Is it so?

please suggest me some suitable board also which is well supported by eCos, possibly ARM.

Thank you

regards

Abhishek