Re: SIGTRAP problems

Check to ensure you are using the correct memory startup type you are intending.  I often use ROM, when loading with a JTAG directly into flash without Redboot.

To find this option, check in the Kinetis HAL, then probably development board: Startup Type.  On the processor I'm using STM32F4, options are ROM, RAM, SRAM, JTAG, ROMINT.  Not sure what the Kinetis platform offers.

Also, if you are not using Redboot or another ROM monitor, disable "Work with a ROM monitor" under: eCos HAL:ROM monitor support.

--Richard