Re: Re: How to create a GPIO driver

EnneGi,

I don't know this part, but you may want to look at the configuration of the port. Most GPIO have a configuration register. It is possible the GPIO port is disabled or disconnected. You should be able to examine the configuration registers with your debugger. I find it much faster to just see what is in the registers than wade through code trying to reason my way to the registers value.

Mike