Re: Dependency between eCos and RedBoot

Hi Lukas

You don't need to take special care for RedBoot during porting process.
Simple "hello world" application is enough, and for me more convenient,
to get hal_diag in order. Once you have hal_diag (and of course clocking
and basic configuration) RedBoot should compile and run without
problems. Then, once you add Ethernet driver, you should be able to
telnet to RedBoot.

Ilija