Support of SD Card FAT problems with MBR

Hi All,

I am implementing SD Card support on our eCos Port to Xilinx Zynq.
For that, as I understand, we need to use different driver/service layers
(SDCard Driver, disk driver, FAT file system)

Low level driver works already, but seems that there are problems with data
structures on Disk.

Is it true, that SDCards formatted without MBR? We are using SD Cards, which
are formatted under Windows (what seems to be mostly common)

But when mounting the SDCard within eCos, seems it fails, because no MBR is
found on SDCard.

Am I wrong? Or do we need to do something special with SDCard, Disk, or FAT
Drivers?

Thanks

Richard

ITR GmbH