Cant break in eCos-Library

Hi,

i have some issues with the eCos Lib in the (eclipse based) Xilinx SDK.
Breakpoints in sources inside the library are skipped. Why?

When i set a breakpoint in my source, it will break. I can step into the
library and set a breakpoint there. If i run again, it does no break there.
In the Breakpoints window, you can see a blue check next to the working
breakpoints, whereas the others don have this check.

I am using the onboard JTAG adapter on the zedboard for debugging. Redboot
is ot used.

Thanks,
Felix