Gesendet:ÂDienstag, 04. Juni 2013 um 00:07 Uhr
Von:Â"Ilija Kocho" <ilijak@siva.com.mk>
An:Â"Lukas Riezler" <lukas.riezler@gmx.net>
Cc:Âecos-discuss@sourceware.org
Betreff:ÂRe: Aw: Re: [ECOS] eCos application crashes
On 03.06.2013 22:14, Lukas Riezler wrote:
> Hi Ilja,
>
> I think it's the port which crashes...because the application contains only a simple counter.
> I did the clocking and hal_diag.c - are there any traps causing me stumble?The clocking I did is on the same way like it is described in examples of FM3 (where the clocks also get initialized). So I can't imagine that my fault depends on clocking.

Try to imagine... Check whether your code tries access on some illegal
location.

Is your hardware properly initialized? Some devices like Kinetis have
watchdog that is enabled after reset so you must disable it before u do
anything. Does FM3 have one?

Ilija

Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos[http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos]