Re: configtool for linux building problems.

Hi John,

Yes I am using the latest makefile. Here's how it looks -
http://pastebin.com/Yzfw2KTF

I feel like this is a linking problem... I've seen that others had problems
with this kind of "i386-linux-gnu/libX11.so so try
> adding it to the linker command line ", but couldn't understand exactly
> the reason or how to fix it. And unfortunately I am not a Linux guru.
I am trying now to make it compile on Windows but it takes ages, it is so
slow.

By any change, do you have any other ideas?

Thank you a lot for your time.

Best,
Stefan