Re: interrupts disabled during DSRs on ARM

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. You are correct. I had CYGIMP_HAL_COMMON_INTERRUPTS_USE_INTERRUPT_STACK turned off, which meant that the HAL_INTERRUPT_STACK_CALL_PENDING_DSRS macro pointed to Cyg_interrupt::call_pending_DSRs_inner() ie. skipping the re-enable interrupts bit. Which seems valid in the case you don't have a separate interrupt stack.

Thanks for your help,
Andrew
Carallon ltd.