IPv6 stack timing out addresses too soon w/ 1ms system tick?

I've got DHCPv6 client code that works great on one target, but on a
second target the IPv6 stack is timing out address assignments way too
soon (long before the lease expiry and long before the DHCPv6 client
thread asks for a lease renewal).

The target where the IPv6 stack times out addresses correctly has a
10ms timer tick.  The target where the stack is timing out addresses
too soon has a 1ms timer tick.  I have to change my test setup to
quatify "way too soon" but it does look like it might be timing out at
10% of the lease time.

Does the IPv6 stack require that the system timer tick be 10ms?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Uh-oh!!  I'm having
                                  at               TOO MUCH FUN!!