Re: Specific needs on stm32

On 26.02.2014 15:10, BELPHEGOR wrote:
> Hello Ilija,
> (Excuse me to use your mail address directly),
> but I tried to write onto the ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org mail
> address,
> and I didn't see a single mail pass.
> Do you think there is a problem on the whole mailing list ?

The cause is text formatting. Your email was formatted in HTML. eCos
mailing lists accept plain text only.
HTML format is usually triggered if there is some text formatting in
your text. It may also be default or set to default on your email client.
You have to set the format to plain text when sending to eCos mailing lists.

> By the way, thank you very much for your former help, I gave eCos a
> better try, and I'm working hard for a few days to port my application
> on stm32f4discovery.
>
> Below are the two mails I tried to send, they are obsolete by the way,
> because I succeed to compile the default template for stm32f4discovery
> (with the ROM build option (instead of JTAG), and to build little
> applications that use STM32F4 HAL to make some led blinking, and some
> thread mechanisms.
> That's coool ! :)
>
> I will focus now on having a functional file system in flash, a
> dynamic loading that works, and a printf that scroll over the LCD screen.
> If by chance you know some projects/people that could lead me on this
> way, I would be happier than I am.

This mailing list is the right place.
I would recommend you Masa's book. It's available in both paper and PDF.
Ref:
http://www.informit.com/store/embedded-software-development-with-ecos-9780130354730

Ilija