Re: Re: STM32F4 and Dynamic loading.

Hi John,
Actually, yes it could be sufficient for my project, and digging around my problem, I tried to compile the CYGPKG_OBJLOADER package too.
And this is with this one I have a conflict problems :

This package requires CYGINT_SERVICES_OBJLOAD_RELOCATOR == 1,
which is implemented by :
- CYGBLD_OBJLOADER_ARCHITECTURE_{POWERPC,I386,ARM}

The problem now is the template for stm32f4discovery seems to "inherit" from CYGPKG_HAL_CORTEXM while CYGBLD_OBJLOADER_ARCHITECTURE_ARM is calculated from CYGPKG_HAL_ARM only.

Is there a structural incompatibility between HAL_ARM and HAL_CORTEXM ? Or that's a thing I can modify/hack in the ecos.

Or (I don't hope so, I'm still a beginner) do I have to implement something to create the CYGBLD_OBJLOADER_ARCHITECTURE_CORTEXM ?
:-)

Thanks,