STM32F4 Discovery + LwIP

Hello all,

I put aside the dynamic object loading for a while. I will come back to it when i'm more experienced.

Today, I have a problem to set up *LwIP* on my *STM32F4DISCOVERY* with the standard extension board.
(http://www.st.com/web/catalog/tools/FM146/CL1984/SC720/SS1462/PF255417)

I tried a lot of thing, as using the default configuration for eCos, adding packages "Ethernet common drivers" and "LwIP stack". No confilct appears, but an the stack doesn't seem to work at all. I tried to use LwIP in another context, embedded in FreeRTOS, in a piece of code provided by ST, same results. An idea I have concerning my problem is that I don't have a good Ethernet BSP.

The goal I would like to reach for now, is just an ARP packet broadcast. Then, I will try to acheive more interesting protocols. Do some of you have ever tried to use it on STM32F4Discovery + EXT, or have some documentation that could help me understand interfaces between (STM32f4 & LwIP) or (LwIP & eCos) or anything else. :=)

Thank you.

Valentin BOUSSON