STM32 Standard Peripheral Library in eCos

Dear All,

I have a question regarding STM32 Standard Peripheral Library and using this library with eCos.

Is there any way (a HAL wrapper or something) to interface drivers from this library in application with eCos?

Do you reckon it is feasible to make an eCos port for a driver from this library? I started doing so for SDIO but got overwhelmed with how much staff needs rewriting in the eCos way.

There are some drivers like SDIO to interface SD card that are not implemented in eCos yet, and it would great to have such support.

I would be grateful for any information on this.

Oleg