RE: First try eCos port for uGFX

> Thank you. Regarding porting to eCos : SUCCESS.
> Now I'm able to run few demos under eCos synthetic fremabuffer.

Well done!

> There are 2 or 3 very small fix to add like :

I will add them to the repository today and merge them into the main branch now that you have confirmed it works.

> I asked about Linux frame-buffer because initially I had a problem with dependencies. After I had used Linux Makefile I manage to build.

Can you please send me your makefile and I will create a new boards/base/eCos directory based on your makefile.

> Now is the question how you would like to provide uGFX :
> 1) as a application in eCos meaning
> 2) or add to tree as a eCos package?

Ideally moving forward it would be great to do it as an eCos package. This would enable the closest interaction with eCos. In the mean-time at least it will run as an application.

Any assistance I can provide please let me know.