Re: General NAND Flash support?

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 01:38:14PM -0500, Frank Pagliughi wrote:
> Last time I tried it, the code was too buggy to try to use in an
> actual product. That was about 2 years ago.

Take a look here for instructions and source to the tested, documented
and product grade NAND library and optional log-structured,
wear-levelling, bad block managing, error correcting and fast mounting
NAND filesystem:

http://www.ecoscentric.com/devzone/yaffs.shtml

Both the NAND library epk and upstream YAFFS port have recently been
updated and re-validated. There are also drivers contributed by Spansion
available on ecos-patches.

 Daniel

  Daniel Morris - Sales & Marketing Director
  eCosCentric - The eCos and RedBoot experts
  Tel: +44 1223 245 571 - info@eCosCentric.com
  DDI: +44 1269 591 171 - danielm@eCosCentric.com