AW: General NAND Flash support?

Hello All,

many thanks for all the answers!

So, as I understand, full NAND functionality is implemented inside YAFFS
only?
As I understand, beside user data YAFFS is writing additionally control
information to the Flash (like FAT)?

But, when we have only NAND on board, how we can boot from NAND?
ROM bootstrap loader from uController is expecting simple Binary image.

Thanks
Richard

Richard Rauch
email: rrauch@itrgmbh.de