problem compiling ecos

hi,

i download the ecos-latest.tar.gz from ftp://ftp.skynet.ie/cvs/
after that i configured the ecos using

/newecos/ecos/configure --prefix=/tmp/build/ecos

it created a make file. then i gave the command

make -Wall install

it is now giving me error saying that 'size_t' is not declared under this scope. this error is coming due to the vector included in the one of the cxx file.

i tried to compile a saparate program that uses STl and it is getting perfectly compiled and executed.

Please tell me what is the problem and how can i solve it.

I am using RedHat Linux 7.1

thanks and regards,

Alok.

Jopasana Software & Systems Pvt. Ltd.