Re: problem compiling ecos

Alok Damle wrote:
hi,

i download the ecos-latest.tar.gz from ftp://ftp.skynet.ie/cvs/
after that i configured the ecos using

/newecos/ecos/configure --prefix=/tmp/build/ecos

it created a make file. then i gave the command

make -Wall install

it is now giving me error saying that 'size_t' is not declared under this scope. this error is coming due to the vector included in the one of the cxx file.

i tried to compile a saparate program that uses STl and it is getting perfectly compiled and executed.

Please tell me what is the problem and how can i solve it.
The problem is that you haven't read the documentation ;-). http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest and in particularly the getting started manual.

What you are doing above is trying to build the eCos host tools. This is pointless as they're available for download from the http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html page.

eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ <info@eCosCentric.com>
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine