eCos booting problem

Title: Message
Hi
I am trying to boot eCos as stand alone on i386 pc target.
I compiled source of eCos for RAM STARTUP and then complied my simple hello world
program hello.c given below:

main()
{
  printf("Hello eCos World!\n");
  return 0;
}

The output generated was a.out in ELF format.
I was using one kind of Boot Loader which can load ELF file & execute it.But everytime my pc got restarted.

Tell me how can I boot eCos kernel and what kind of loaders i have to use.
I want to build a image of kernel which can be booted stand alone on pc target.

Thanks and Regds,
Amit