eCos for Ethernet Switches

Hi,

My name is Laith Said and I have a small question about eCos. I'm trying to evaluate eCos as an operating system for an Ethernet switch, and there I game to question that I could not find an answer to, that is whether there are any layer 2 packages and RFCs that are implemented and can be used, for example 802.1D Spanning Tree, 802.1Q VLAN, and some other RFCs like 2737 Entity MIB, and RFC2030 SNTP. I know that eCos has the TCP/IP stack ready including TCP, UDP, DHCP, ICMP, .., and FTP, but I can not see any RFC numbers in the documentation, is it not implemented according to the RFCs?

Please help me to find out, I think I need the place where I can find such information in general so that I can see what layer 2/3/4 packages are ready and what we should do ourselves.

Thanks in advance.
Laith...