This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: eCos source code!
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Teresa <gooog77 at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 14:35:39 +0000
- Subject: Re: eCos source code!
- References: <OE29NdlwuW9yK4Ekgct000050ee@hotmail.com> <email@example.com>
Gary Thomas wrote:
However you will need to have downloaded eCos 1.3.1 to get the "base"
install, from which you can then switch to those snapshots. You'll also
need the updated host tools from http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html
On Fri, 2002-12-27 at 00:36, Teresa wrote:
Where can i get the eCos source code (.h and .c files) ?
It seems I can not get it from webSite.
I download ecos-1.3.1...which is not what I want.
can someone please tell me where can i get the source.
Snapshots of the most recent code from our CVS repository
are available at http://www.ecoscentric.com/snapshots/
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ <info@eCosCentric.com>
--[ "You can complain because roses have thorns, or you ]--
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine