This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Question about Red-boot
- From: John Dallaway <jld at ecoscentric dot com>
- To: Karen Kang <karen dot kang at motorola dot com>
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:36:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: Question about Red-boot
- Organization: eCosCentric Limited
- References: <01139FC052A0D411900B00508B9535FC097829C9@ZCH07EXM04.corp.mot.com>
Detailed information concerning RedBoot, including an on-line User's Guide,
may be found at the eCos/RedBoot website:
More specifically, there is a section concerning the porting of RedBoot in
the eCos Porting Guide:
The best way to obtain the source code is via the anonymous CVS repository:
Snapshots of the CVS repository are also available for those without CVS
I hope this helps...
John L Dallaway
Operations Director tel +44 7986 562433
eCosCentric Limited fax +44 1223 291155
From: Kang Karen-r51646
Date: Monday 13 Jan 2003 06:55
Subject: Question about Red-boot
> Mr. or Mrs.
> Now I want to port red-boot to our own ADS board, which is based on
> Motorola MX1 silicon. Would you please tell me some detailed informatio
> on Red-Boot? Where can I get the source code of it?
> Thanks & B,R