This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: eCos discussion <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 22:57:06 +0000
- Subject: sources.redhat.com downtime
It's not much warning, but it's just been revealed that the long promised
upgrade of sources.redhat.com will take place this coming Saturday at:
and no doubt other timezones :-).
It will probably not return until Sunday morning. At a minimum it will be
three hours if everything goes well, but don't count on it. If it's not
up, it's not up.
All services will be off-line at that point: no cvs, web, ftp, or mailing
lists. We can't even hear you scream ;-).
It's definitely worth it as it will be a move to a much newer, faster and
That should make for a quiet weekend :).
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ <info@eCosCentric.com>
--[ "You can complain because roses have thorns, or you ]--
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine