This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: rbtree licence dilemma
- From: David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead dot org>
- To: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:31:40 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: rbtree licence dilemma
On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> Now _that_ is a lot better! If you can do it with that implementation,
> that would definitely be okay.
It's working. I sent you a linux compatibility EPK earlier with it in.
The JFFS2 code I'm working with is taken straight from the master JFFS2
tree at cvs.linux-mtd.infradead.org. We even agree with Linux about how to
store mode bits on the medium now :)