This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: FOSDEM again
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- To: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at jifvik dot org>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:27:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: FOSDEM again
- References: <3E2F6501.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 03:44:01AM +0000, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> I've left it long enough... a grand total of 4 people from
> ecos-announce/discuss expressed interest in a meeting. I'm not convinced
> this is a critical mass for anything that formal, although there is the
> argument that newbies interested in eCos would show up..... but I'm not
> sure what we can do for them.
I agree. With that few people anything formal is not worth doing. How
many of these people are Mind?