Re: Adding OMAP to list of supported Hardware

Patrick Doyle wrote:
I just had a guy from TI in here saying, "Gee, why doesn't the OMAP show up
on the list of supported hardware at the eCos site?".  To which I replied,
"Gee, I should do something about that."
Thanks for the links. Yes I'm somewhat bad at keeping that up to date, but with the help of the links you made it that much easier that I did it easily :-). Have a look now and tell me about any problems.

> Supported Features:
> Ethernet

Remember to include the eth device driver in the target innovator {} bit in ecos.db when you get this working for eCos and not just RedBoot.

eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine