Re: eCos and RedBoot test farm

Andrew Lunn wrote:
Andrew, Gary and Mark - please let me know if you are interested in having access to such a facility or have any problems, suggestions etc with our offer.

Yes please.
One suggestion. Make access to it firewall friendly. Outgoing SSH and
https get through Ascom's firewall, but not a lot else. Incoming it
totally blocked.
Yup, remote access to the farm will only be through SSH and SSH tunnels (and reverse tunnels for remote h/w), although test results will be available via http and controlling builds etc via https.

Cheers
-- Alex